Can’t live without your bagel and cream cheese? Well, here’s a flavor twist. Java Bite dried mangoes alongside honey, cinnamon and pecans create a first-class cream cheese spread. Amazing color and unbeatable taste. Try it on bagels, waffles, between 2 slices of French toast, on your English muffin or on simple toast as well!
Prep time: 5 minutes / Total time: 5 minutes
- Plain Cream Cheese
- A handful of chopped Java Bite dried mangoes
- Soak a handful of chopped Java Bite dried mangoes in apple juice or water, as you wait for the cream cheese to soften. Pat dry on a paper towel.
- Stir cream cheese together with honey and/or cinnamon to taste.
- Spread onto waffles or stuff between 2 slices of French toast, or bagel, English muffin or toast.
- Add pecans for garnish if desired.
Created by: JB Hunt, Java Bite lover and advocate